19/05/2012

Playing dress up

Mum told me she wanted to make me some new "Sunday" dresses so I would look Chic and elegant when visiting my granny, auntie and my cousins. I found it funny because I really dont care much about looking "chic"... What does it mean? She said something about a girl or lady called Coco Chanel and it made me think of my next kittie name... Coco would make a perfect cat name! She also told me about a guy called Duor? Daor? Chris Dior? Well.. cant remember, anyway Im pretty sure that Dior was a very boring guy if he was thinking of silks and dresses all day long.
Mum and auntie have gotten  this cute dress by Kassandra's Box  for me and I must say it was fun playing dress up with it. Its soft and nice to touch and I love to spin and spin around when Im wearing it. The black feathers are like velvet when you caress them. Pssst dont tell mum I kinda liked it.



No comments:

Post a Comment