19/05/2012

Is it that cold outside mum?

Ive been playing " Hollywood 40's Starlette" again! I love 20's, 30'sand 40's fashion. Movie stars looked soooo amazing in their outfits and suppah cute do's! Mum put a green headband on my head and I thought it was the prettiest thing on Earth.
Mum said we would have an chocolate icecream in a cute Cafe near home if I was a good girl... So I was a GOOD gal (I couldnt stop thinking of chocolate icecream all the way). In the pics Im wearing a tiny brown and yellow flowers dress made out of soft cotton and one of my favourite pair of boots ... The green ones!
Auntie thinks Im something between a pixie and a parisian chic girl. Ive never been to Paris and I havent met a Pixie yet so I cant say if she was right or wrong.
Just before we were leaving home ( I couldnt stop dancing around for I knew I will had chocolate!) and while auntie was talking coffee and cappuccinos again mum put me on a beige cardigan made out of wool by Kassandra's Box. I didnt want to but mum said it was cold outside. It wasnt! Why do mums always think its cold? Hm I wonder what do say eskimo mums to their children when they want to go out to play, maybe something like this... put on your thick polar bear furry blanket?
I still keep some candies in my pink bag, this is another secret between you and me, dont tell anyone!



  


No comments:

Post a Comment