03/10/2012

Twiggy.. our winged angel about to fly.. where to?



I took this picture of her three days ago. There was a beautiful sunset outside so I got Twiggy out with me and got her lying down on a black felted table. I just let the sunbeams come through two glass hearts I put on near her. It turned out to be a nice pic of her.
She looks as sweet as she is.
Some days you just feel like not giving up your creations because you have grown a thing for them. When I look Twiggy in the eye is like looking at someone so very dear to me.
It makes you wonder if you want to let her go.
She was born with two white wings as though she was making an statement.. "Im going to fly soon". I guess she never was meant to stay.
She is so very dear to me.
Making a doll is not only about carving, making up or painting her eyechips, at least its not the only thing for me. Its like giving the doll some of your soul too. Maybe thats why is so hard to let them go.
Love you Twiggy-baby.
Visit her on my Flickr photostream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kassandrabox/

No comments:

Post a Comment