21/06/2012

Shopping and Cappuccinos!

Ive been running errands with mum and auntie. Auntie suggested me to wear this super-cute dress, I love to walk and see how the fringe goes up and down and tickles my knees. Today was a windy day and both my hair fringe and my dress fringe went wild... I ran around the koi-pond to get them both wilder! Mum took a few pics of me in the park after mum and auntie had a cappuccino and talked forever about things I cant understand. They laugh a lot and most of time they get their notebooks on the table so they can write down or draw the weirdest things. They love all kind of colorful stuff, thats why its so funny to see them when theyre talking to. They can carry funny stuff in their bags as well, mum and auntie got i-phones long ago and they let me play with them but what I like the most is when they get out their tiny note-pads and let me draw on them. Auntie showed me how to use Photoshop not for pics improvement but for drawing and painting! Its great!! I drew a cat... cant show it cos it doesnt actually look like a cat, cough.
My Kassandra's Box dress is a homage to Valentino, one of the most famous fashion designers ever.. he was the first one who dared to put orange and hot pink colours together in a dress for the very first time. WHY? I might do that any time! Both colors look amazing when put together, dont they?
Ive posted a pic of me in a blue and white dress by Kassandra's Box as well. You can find them on Etsy where mum and auntie have their shop. Theres much more in the shop... boots, bags, shoes, summer dresses, cardigans, helmets, berets and so on. Its funny to see it cos its so plenty of life! This girls have fun I can tell!!






No comments:

Post a Comment